TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. It is hereby informed G-RIGS or G-RIGS Custom Gaming Computers is a marketing and retail company and is not a manufacturer. Owned as a SOLE PROPRIETORSHIP by Mr.Sharon Subair.
2. I/We hereby certify that my/our registration certificate under the TNGST Act 1959 is in force on the date on which the sale of the goods specified in this Bill / Cash memo / Invoice has been affected by me / us in the regular course of my/our business.
3. Goods once sold will not be taken back or exchanged. Once invoice made cannot be modified or cancelled for any reasons thereof.
4. The item is tested for physical damage at the point of sale and the company is not liable for the physical damage of item anymore. It is also the duty of the buyer to immediately check at the counter physical condition of the purchased goods. All goods are consigned at buyer’s risk and the company is not responsible for any loss, damage or pilferage in transit.
5. Our responsibility ceases the moment goods leaves our warehouse.
6. We provide proper GST invoice against all the products which we sell, we do not sell product without GST invoice. If you need your company's GST No. on the invoice then kindly mention the same in the comment box which you can find while ordering, also you will need to provide the 3 pages of GST certificate of your company for GST invoice.
7. If the order is cancelled by the buyer then both side shipping charges (if product is already shipped) and the 2% payment gateway charges/convenience (if applicable) will be deducted from the order amount. If the buyer opts for refund, then it will be initiated once we receive the product in same condition as we have shipped.
8. Materials sold are spares and components of computers and do not form the complete system in full. Above goods are only in the form of components / sub-assemblies / and not a “New PC “unless it is specified as “New PC System”.
9. Any products purchased from us for any special usage in abnormal environment i.e. Other than normal usage should be informed to us at the time of purchase otherwise the warranty is void and null.
10. No Customer can waive responsibility on grounds of ignorance of terms & conditions.
11. For gaming chairs only replacement is applicable, no refunds will be there for gaming chairs.
12. For "Dead on Arrival" products buyer needs to make sure that all the parts and accessories of the product should be there in the box which comes with it, failing will result non acceptance as DOA case and will be treated as RMA.
13. Physical damage / mishandling of products / Tampering of warranty stickers - do not cover warranty. All product sold by us require technically qualified PC Hardware engineer for installation.
14. G-RIGS has the rights to cancel any orders related to price or stock issues.
15. The court at KERALA shall have exclusive jurisdiction for deciding any disputes arising out of this sale contract.
All products sold by us carry only carry-in warranty. Shipping charges (To & Fro) to service center has to be bear by the customer.
Where the words “Direct Warranty” or “Manufacturer Warranty” are mentioned it means warranty is direct by Manufacturer / Distributor.
We request the customer to send the copy of our invoice and delivery challan for warranty purposes always when there is a service problem for products. Shipping will be paid by the customer for the same.
Goods once sold will be accepted for warranty repair / replacement only if they are in good physical condition.
Products with broken / burnt pins, pen / pencil markings, cracks, missing / tampered components / warranty stickers damaged will be rejected and considered warranty void in above conditions.
Warranty clause stand void for damage caused due to mishandling of equipment for any reasons causing damage of the products like lack of knowledge, improper handling, electricity problem etc., on the basis that under normal condition there would have been no damage of the product.
Warranty is against manufacturing defects only, and as per manufacturers warranty policy. In case manufacturer has local service centre then for warranty the customer has to approach the service center directly with the purchase details.
Products under warranty will either be repaired or replaced as per manufacturer/ supplier warranty policy.
We reserve the right to reject material received for warranty without accessories, manuals, Software CD’s / DVD’s & outer box packing.
Any service litigations or problems have to address directly to manufacturers/distributor/company direct dealer address only. We are not responsible for any litigation thereof.
Warranty service will be given only where the full payment is made on the due date.
G-RIGS and their respective publishers, authors, agents and employees have done their best to ensure the accuracy and currency of all the information on this website contributed by them; however, they accept no responsibility for any loss, injury, or damages sustained by anyone as a result of information or advice contained on the site nor for the results of any travel arrangement originating from this site. The use of information on or derived from this site and any arrangement for travel with person's contacted through the site is made at the user's own risk. We encourage you to verify any critical information with the relevant authorities before you travel. This includes information on visa requirements, health and safety, customs, and transportation.
G-RIGS and their respective publishers, authors, agents and employees make no representations about the suitability of the information contained in the documents and related graphics published on this website for any purpose. All such documents and related graphics are provided ''as is'' without warranty of any kind, statutory or otherwise. G-RIGS and their respective publishers, authors, agents and employees disclaim all warranties and conditions with regard to this internet site and the information contained therein, including, without limitation, all implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, and non-infringement. In no event shall G-RIGS and their respective publishers, authors, agents and employees, be liable for any special, indirect, or consequential damages or any damages whatsoever whether in an action of contract, negligence, or other tortuous action, arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of this internet site or of the information and documents contained therein, provision of or failure to provide services, or any other information directly or indirectly available from this website.
The documents and related graphics published on this website could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes are periodically added to the information herein. G-RIGS may make improvements and/or changes in the product(s) described herein at any time. The linked sites are not under the control of G-RIGS and their respective employees are not responsible for the contents of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site.G-RIGS is providing these external links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by G-RIGS of the site. All views expressed by individuals on this site are their personal opinions and are not necessarily those of or endorsed by G-RIGS
Shipping & Delivery Policy (Products) –
For domestic buyers, orders are shipped through registered domestic courier companies and /or speed post only. Orders are shipped within 15 working days or as per the delivery date agreed at the time of order confirmation and delivering of the shipment subject to Courier Company/post office norms. G-RIGS is not liable for any delay in delivery by the courier company / postal authorities and only guarantees to hand over the consignment to the courier company or postal authorities within 15 working days from the date of the order and payment or as per the delivery date agreed at the time of order confirmation. Delivery of all orders will be to the registered address of the buyer as per the credit/debit card only at all times (Unless specified at the time of Order). G-RIGS is in no way responsible for any damage to the order while in transit to the buyer. G-RIGS is proud to use fast, easy, and efficient secure payments gateways. All major cards are accepted.
G-Rigs DOES NOT repair products that are NOT SOLD by G-Rigs.
Customers are responsible for the backup of any data prior to giving an item for repair. We do not take responsibility for data loss during the event of a repair, so kindly backup your data before bringing any products in for repair or services.
Shipping & Delivery Policy (Services) -
Delivery of our services will be confirmed on your mail ID as specified during registration. For any issues in utilizing our logistic services, you may contact our helpdesk on 9074354928 (Within 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM / Monday To Saturday) or mail us at email@example.com
How the delivery charge is calculated for multiple units and some products
The shipping charge is based on the weight of the product. For multiple products ordered from the same category, the program adds up the weight of all the units ordered and charges a single delivery fee.
Thus, a customer who orders three items weighing 200gms, 250gms, and 400gms is charged a single delivery fee of a consignment weighing more than 500gms but less than one kg. The customer is not charged for three different consignments weighing less than 500gms each. Thus the customer will pay a delivery fee of Rs 85 for ordering the three items as a single order instead of Rs 142 if he orders them separately.
The weight of the product has been built-in into the delivery charge of each product. This will automatically be added to the product cost at the payment stage.